Terms – Knowledge Partner
Memorandum of understanding
These terms are entered into by and between “Born in Bharat” having its registered office at 138/323 Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai 600026, Tamil Nadu, India (“Platform”), and the Knowledge Partner (“Partner”). Both Platform and Partner shall be collectively referred to as “Parties”.
A bootcamp may consist of masterclasses, assignments and optional online resources for further learning. The participants of the bootcamps are referred to as “Learners”.
Parties hereby agree and acknowledge as follows.
1. Partner shall (i) Design, develop and deliver video masterclasses for the bootcamps targeted at the learners, (ii) Design assignments and assessment tests based on their masterclasses, (iii) Suggest relevant online resources for further learning.
2. Platform holds the rights to publish and market the bootcamps developed by the Partner on various mediums during the tenure of this partnership.
3. Platform will have the right to work with other content providers on the same bootcamp topics or subjects.
4. Compensation: Platform shall pay to Partner for their services towards commercial bootcamps within 45 days of completing the transaction with learners.
For Commercial Bootcamps: The price for the learners could vary from time to time based on the promotion, agreement with certain organizations, redemption of points accrued, special privileges, etc.
- Platform receives 30% of the fee paid by the learners.
- Partner receives 70% of the fee paid by the learners.
If the bootcamp is offered for FREE to the learners, both Platform and Partner do not receive any monetary benefits.
5. Partner agrees not to use or distribute any of the commercial bootcamp content published by Platform to outside parties.
6. Modification: These terms may be modified in course of time, and shall be intimated to all parties involved.
7. These terms are in effect immediately upon association between Parties.
This document is last updated on Nov 25, 2022