Partnership – Web 3.0
CII (Confederation of Indian Industries) is organizing a Web 3.0 Conference TECH NEXT on 30 November 2022 at Hotel ITC Grand Chola in Chennai. In preparation for it, we shall offer free online resources to those interested in exploring blockchain, NFT, metaverse, crypto, cyber security, and AI.
If you are a thought-leader in any of the Web 3.0 concepts, we’d love to have you among our “Knowledge Partners” in offering pre-recorded masterclasses virtually.
At CII TechNext event, we shall be showcasing 22 virtual bootcamps for Web3 audiences across the CII, Yi and College communities. They will be accessible to 500 participants at the event, and several hundreds in Web3 clubs of various colleges.
As a knowledge partner at Upskill Bharat, you record a video masterclass on a specific subject for about 30-40 mins, mention a few references, and draft an assignment for the learners.
You can choose to record or screencast by any of the below options.
- Download Loom app on desktop and use our login credentials – firstname.lastname@example.org / Upskill4Tomorrow!
- Click Record Only option with Komodo Decks using our login credentials – email@example.com / Upskill4Tomorrow
- Record your video masterclass on your phone / any other software.
Here are some points to note.
- Your masterclass can be directed towards beginners or intermediate level audience of web3.0.
- You will not incur any costs in this association. In fact there are only benefits for your to gain.
- An MoU shall be digitally signed between us to keep our association fully transparent.
A bootcamp on our platform consists of your masterclass, online references, and an assignment. Here is the 3-step process for you to deliver.
Record a 30+ mins video masterclass.
You may give a pre-recorded video about a best practice, an industry-specific knowledge, or an overview of how things get done. You may also explain a niche topic, its architecture and how to start working on it.
Suggest online resources
You suggest a few online resources for the learners to explore more about the subject. It could be Youtube videos, blog articles, or downloadable documents in the public domain.
Give an assignment based on your masterclass.
You may choose any of these formats or design a custom one.
- Research on a <specific topic> and write an in-depth article.
- Ideate solutions to <specific problem> related to your subject.
- Analyse the use-cases in <relatable industry>
- Any custom task relevant to your masterclass
Please fill in the form to confirm your participation with Upskill Bharat. It will help us to process the digital MoU document between us.
When you have your video masterclass and content ready, go ahead and submit them here.
What We Do Next?
- The MoU document shall be digitally signed and and shared between us.
- We will upload your content as an online bootcamp (with due credits) on UpskillBharat.com portal. This gets launched at CII TechNext event.
- We offer you an NFT that is exclusive to Web3 enthusiasts.
- We’ll also help you connect with relevant talent, interns or developers who undertake your bootcamp.
Points to Note
Terms of Association
A bootcamp on our platform consists of your masterclasses, assignments and online resources for reference.
Mutual understanding between us at “Upskill Bharat” and you as our knowledge partner.
- We hold the rights to publish and market the bootcamps developed by you.
- For the bootcamps offered for FREE to the learners, none of us receive monetary benefits.
- If you wish to offer commercial bootcamps to the audience, kindly reach out to us for a discussion.
- Please refer to the Memorandum of understanding for further details.